Minneapolis, MN Law Office That Speaks Your Language
Nepp & Hackert, LLC is an established law firm dedicated to fighting for the rights of Minnesotans facing legal challenges. Our experienced attorneys lead a highly professional staff that includes Spanish, Hmong, Lao, Thai and Vietnamese speakers. We are all committed to delivering personal service and helpful legal counsel to each client we represent.
Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation — Criminal Defense — Immigration — Family Law
Throughout the Twin Cities and across Minnesota, our lawyers help a diverse range of clients from a wide variety of backgrounds who need to:
- Recover damages after suffering personal injury in a motor vehicle accident or other type of accident
- Pursue workers' compensation benefits when an injury causes an extended period of missed work
- Deal with criminal charges such as DUI, drug possession, assault, and other misdemeanor and felony offenses
- Petition for family visas, work visas and other forms of legal residency, and defend clients' rights in immigration matters
- Resolve family law matters, including divorce
Our law firm brings together decades of experience, investigative skill and a strong work ethic that extends to all those we serve. We are committed to providing sound, determined counsel in all our legal practice areas.
The Personal Service and Committed Representation You Deserve
We believe in forming strong relationships with our clients and promptly responding to you when you call to schedule a consultation or to discuss your ongoing case. Our attorneys, Douglas E. Nepp and Thomas A. Hackert, are well known for thorough preparation and aggressive advocacy of our clients' interests.
Whether we represent you in a DUI case or a serious personal injury claim, we will take the time necessary to understand your concerns, needs and goals. You can depend on our skills in negotiation and our aggressiveness in court if we must take your case to trial.
To arrange a free consultation on your legal needs, call our lawyers at (612) 871-3333 or contact us now by e-mail.